Data protection and data privacy
SLC "Allianz Ukraine" (hereinafter referred to as the «Company») is a part of the Allianz Group, registered and operating in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, the main activity of which is the provision of insurance services. Compliance with international standards in ensuring the protection of data privacy is a priority for our Company, and therefore we run for cover the data privacy of individuals (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and providing technical and organizational security measures unauthorized or unlawful data leakage, accidental loss, destruction or damage to be prevented.
This Information Letter contains data about the Company's processing of personal data, types of data privacy to be collected, purposes of data privacy processing, interaction of the Company with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, terms of access to data privacy and also contact information for the User to access, modify, block or delete their data privacy and to address any questions you may have regarding the protection of your personal data.
Basic concepts used in the Information Letter:
1. Data privacy- information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
2. Data privacy subject - an individual whose data privacy is processed.
3. The owner of data privacy- an individual or legal person, who determines the purpose of data privacy processing, establishes the data contents and the procedures for their processing. The owner of data privacy of users of the Website https://allianz.ua/o-kompanii is SLC "Allianz Ukraine".
4. Website User - an person that visits the Company's Website https://allianz.ua/o-kompanii to obtain the necessary information.
5. Processing of data privacy- any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including using information (automated) systems.
6. Consent of the data privacy subject - voluntary expression of the will of an individual (subject to his / her knowledge) to grant permission to process his / her data privacy in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing, expressed in writing or in a form that allows to conclude consent .
7. Automated processing of data privacy- processing of data privacy by means of computer technology.
8. Blocking of data privacy- temporary cessation of data privacy processing (except in cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
9. Dissemination of data privacy- any actions aimed at disclosing data privacy to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaint with the data privacy of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of data privacy in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to data privacy in any other way.
10. Deletion of data privacy- any actions as a result of which data privacy are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of data privacy in the data privacy information system and (or) as a result of which material data privacy carriers are destroyed.
When visiting the Website, the Company processes the User's personal data, namely: the data provided by the User when filling out the forms in the bookmarks: "Leave feedback" and "Write to me".
The Company collects a minimum amount of personal data, and only those data privacy that Users of the Website knowingly and voluntarily provided in order to use the services of the Website, namely: Your name, e-mail address, contact phone number.
Processing and storage of data privacy provided by you is carried out in the Personal Database "Clients".
Employees of the Company have access to personal data, who in accordance with internal documents have been granted the right to access personal data, subject to restrictions on the confidentiality and protection (security) of personal data.
The Company uses generally accepted standards of data privacy protection against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, such as: designated person responsible for the organization of data privacy processing and data protection in the Company (Data Protection Officer), internal control of compliance of data privacy processing with the legislation requirements is carried out by continuous improvement of measures, processes and procedures aimed at data privacy protection, the Company's technical equipment meets the requirements for information protection, loss prevention, theft, unauthorized destruction, distortion, forgery, copying of information and meets the requirements of international and national standards.
Data privacy are stored for no longer than necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing.
Dissemination of data privacy to third parties without the consent of the Data privacy subject is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Rights of the Data privacy Subject:
1. Know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or residence (stay) of the owner or controller of data privacy or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law.
2. Receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his data privacy are transferred, and on access to his personal data.
3. Receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of request receipt, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his data privacy are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data.
4. Make a reasoned request to the owner of data privacy with an objection to the processing of their personal data.
5. Make a reasoned request to change or destroy their data privacy by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data are processed illegally or is inaccurate.
6. To protect their data privacy from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual.
7. Apply with complaints about the processing of their data privacy to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court. Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on data privacy protection.
8. Make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their data privacy during the consent.
9. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
10. Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
11. To protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
2. Cookies can be perpetual (they are called persistent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), that is stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into primary (they are set directly by the site visited) and third-party (set by other websites).
3. Important: 1) when the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated; 2) in most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user's device; 3) disabling cookies may lead to restriction of access to published materials and / or malfunction of the Site services.
5. Information about users obtained through cookies is not sold or distributed publicly, and is the property of the company that owns the resource.
We allow third parties to set the following cookies on this website:
|Cookie» / technology||Google Analytics|
|Target||These "cookies" are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our site, which we use to improve it. "Cookies" collect information in an impersonal form, including the number of site visitors, where visitors came to the site from and which pages they visited.|
|How to disable / include these «cookie»||For more information on Google Analytics across all websites, be a weasel, edit: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on|
|_ga||Constant «cookie»: 2 years of installation / update|
|_gat||Constant «cookie»: 10 minutes to install / update|
|_utma||Constant «cookie»: 2 years of installation / update|
|_utmb||Constant «cookie»: 30 minutes to install / update|
|_utmc||"Cookie" session: end of user's browser session|
|_utmz||Constant «cookie»: 6 months installation / update|
The place of storage and processing of data privacy is located at the address: Ukraine, Kyiv city, Degtyarivska Street, 21-G.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of data privacy provided by you to the Company, or if you have any comments, wishes or claims regarding your data privacy processed by the Company, please contact the Company: via e-mail email@example.com or write a letter to the address: 04119, Ukraine, Kyiv city, Degtyarivska Street, 21-G.